As the Holidays quickly approach, many business owners will be actively pursuing their year-end planning in order to lower tax profiles and set agendas for 2016. These strategies are implemented every year resulting in a lack of potential acquisition targets we can offer clients. Putting off a decision, therefore, is really not a good idea if you have been considering a Swiss Trust Company for Asset Protection or as an alternative to a Captive Bank for the coming year. We currently have two potential STCs and when they are acquired – no other opportunities will be available until well into the first quarter of next year. Therefore, as a courtesy, we thought it appropriate to being this item to your attention. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance with your year-end cross-border planning at your earliest convenience.
1) Eastern European Business Owners: To seek sanctuary from political uncertainty.
2) US Real Estate Developers: To raise & manage capital from private overseas investors to fund real estate development in the United States. Also applies to similar industries.
3) Wealthy Families or Business Partners: To use as a management tool to protect, invest and consolidate wealth by warehousing assets and segregating interests via mandate for reinvestment reflecting differing tolerance to risk.
4) South African Business Owners: Manage international profits in response to government currency controls in country of origin. Also applies to other countries with similar restrictions in place
5) Financial Services: To use as an alternative to owning a “Captive Bank” or Class B Bank. The cost of time and money to establish ownership of bank has soared while profit multiples have plummeted. Thus, a Swiss Trust Company can be an attractive alternative for international business.
6) Internet Based Business Owners: Enhance corporate profile while at the same time establishing a quality European beachhead with an outstanding professional network of attorneys and bankers.
7) Import Industry & Shipping Industry: Control transactions more efficiently and establish true corresponding bank relationships.
Swiss Trust Companies are not a tax shelters for US Payers. All Acquisitions through our firm are FATCA and OECD compliant.
Switzerland is often called “the world’s premier business haven” with its exceedingly friendly business culture and a world-class infrastructure second to none. One of the most important industries within Switzerland is the iconic banking sector. One-third of the world’s wealth resides in this tiny nation.